Professional e-Tendering Service for all Irish Construction & Engineering Projects.
e-Tender.ie is a transparent market place where buyers and suppliers can effectively and efficiently conduct the procurement process. For further details register for a free account today.
Building Contractors (Sml / Med Scale)Mayo 28-08-2015 View »
Building Contractors (Sml / Med Scale)Cork 15-10-2015 View »
Heating ContractorsDublin 31-07-2015 View »
Timber Frame HomesMeath 28-07-2015 View »
Building Contractors (Sml / Med Scale)Cork 30-09-2015 View »
Our Users are Members of:
e-Tender.ie is a fully manged online tendering platform designed to benefit both buyers and suppliers in the market. Users can post tenders in specific tender categories and interested suppliers can then apply for tender and provide relevant quotations. The service is user friendly and has the functionality needed to manage the tendering process in an efficient, effective and professional manner. The service has been designed for use by: quantity surveyors, architects, costs management consultants, energy consultants, facilities managers and general home owners etc. For more information register for an account today
- Price: The platform encourages competitive pricing from suppliers.
- Quality: The platform is used by industry respected suppliers.
- Easy to use: The site is intuitive saving both time & money in the procurement process
- Manage tenders: Set deadlines, upload plans, respond to suppliers, download quoatations.
- It's Free: e-Tender.ie is a free service for users posting tenders.
- New Clients: Access clients in the advanced stage of purchasing process
- Cost of sale: Efficiently manage clients, quotations and timelines
- New Markets: Access clients in new markets segments / demographics
- Manage Tenders: Set email notices, download details and plans, contact clients
- Free Registration: Register for free, only pay to unlock tenders of interest.
How It Works
User Posts Tender
Enter tender details, deadlines, etc.
Upload Plans, and other docs.
Suppliers Apply for Tender
Download tender details / docs
Submit queries for clarification
Supplier Submits Quotes
Upload to user account
Arrange follow up, etc.
User Makes Informed Decision
Easy to Manage with e-Tender